top of page
Consider the following:
1. Markets consist of buyers not products.
2. An industry consists of sellers. Most industries are not very
3. Aspiring entrepreneurs who say:
"We have no competition are simply naive.
4. Understanding the critical success factors is among the most
5. Most business plans should have been abandoned before
they were written.
6. Potentially fatal flaws are there to be fixed.
7. Trends can have powerful effect on demand.
8. It is always better to be lucky then good. But, luck favors prepared
9. Manage for the future. Go where the puck will be.
10. To trust or not to trust your gut?
bottom of page